Posting for Psychologist / Counselor / Social Worker
Wellington Counseling Group (WCG) is accepting applications for a part-time to full-time licensed therapist (Psychologist / Counselor / Social Worker) at our Northbrook location. WCG is a well-established and thriving multi-specialty group practice, serving clients throughout the lifespan with three locations in and around Chicago.
Ideal candidates are those comfortable treating children and teens, as this will constitute a sizeable portion of your clientele; however, this does not exclude working with adults (roughly 50% of caseloads). Candidates who possess assessment skills are encouraged to apply; however, this is not a requirement. Availability to work 2-3 days (including evenings) a week, and 1 weekend day is required.
Employees can expect to receive the following*:
- A vibrant group of professionals, where each clinician is encouraged and supported to develop their own clinical style and interests.
- A thriving practice established in 2005 with a steady stream of referrals for children, adolescents, and adults.
- Competitive compensation package.
- Full use of billing staff and practice management software with onboard scheduling and notes
- Access to an affordable range of Blue Cross Blue Shield health insurance plans (employee-paid)
- Short- and long-term disability insurance
- 40-hours per year of paid “sick time”
- Malpractice insurance
- Participation in 401(k) and profit-sharing plans, with institutional investment advice provided at no charge
Candidates must not maintain current employment relationships with other local private practices or group practices. WCG requires all employees to sign a non-compete agreement.
- Subject line should read: 2020 Northbrook Therapist Application
- Cover Letter
- Curriculum Vitae
- 2 Letters of Recommendation from clinicians well-acquainted with your clinical work and professional interests
*note: some benefits may require greater than part-time status
Wellington Counseling Group is committed to achieving a diverse workforce at all levels of the organization. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer who provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristics protected by federal, state, or local laws.