Posting for Psychologist / Counselor / Social Worker: Adult Generalist (Remote/in-office)
Wellington Counseling Group (WCG) is accepting applications for a part-time to full-time licensed (or pre-licensed graduate) therapist (Psychologist / Counselor / Social Worker) at our Northbrook location. WCG is a well-established and thriving multi-specialty group practice, serving clients throughout the lifespan with three locations in and around Chicago and a fourth location coming soon to the downtown business district.
Ideal candidates are those comfortable treating a range of adult patients and presenting problems. Special consideration will be given to those comfortable doing work with the following: Adolescents; Couples; EMDR-Trauma. Psychologist candidates who possess assessment skills are also encouraged to apply; however, this is not a requirement. Availability to work 2-3 days at part-time or 3-5 days at full-time (including evenings). WCG is able to accommodate your desire to work from home, from our locations, or some combination of both.
Employees can expect to receive the following*:
- A vibrant group of professionals, where each clinician is encouraged and supported to develop their own clinical style and interests
- A thriving practice established in 2005 with a steady stream of referrals in all categories
- Affiliation within a socially conscious staff, engaging together in numerous opportunities each year for experiential education on topics of Diversity, Equity and Inclusion, and more
- Opportunities for growth within the organization, including supervisor and management roles
- Competitive compensation package
- Full use of billing staff and practice management software with onboard scheduling and notes
- Access to an affordable range of Blue Cross Blue Shield health insurance plans (partially employer-paid)
- Short- and long-term disability insurance (100% employer-paid)
- 40-hours per year of paid “sick time”
- Malpractice insurance (100% employer-paid)
- Life insurance (100% employer-paid)
- Participation in 401(k) and profit-sharing plans, with professional financial investment advice provided at no charge
*note: some benefits may require Full-Time stats (defined as a minimum of 23 direct service hours per week).
Candidates must not maintain current employment relationships with other private practices or group practices. WCG requires all employees to sign a non-compete agreement.
- Subject line should read: Adult Generalist Therapist Application
- Cover Letter
- Curriculum Vitae
- 2 or more personal references of those acquainted with your clinical skills and professional conduct
Wellington Counseling Group is committed to achieving a diverse workforce at all levels of the organization. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer who provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristics protected by federal, state, or local laws.