Posting for Psychologist / Counselor / Social Worker: Child & Adolescent Specialist
Wellington Counseling Group (WCG) is accepting applications for a part-time to full-time licensed or (pre-licensed graduate) therapist (Psychologist / Counselor / Social Worker) at our Northbrook location. WCG is a well-established and thriving multi-specialty group practice, serving clients throughout the lifespan with three locations in and around Chicago and a fourth location coming soon to the downtown business district.
Ideal candidates are those comfortable treating children and teens, as this will constitute a sizeable portion of your clientele; however, this does not exclude working with adults (roughly 50% of caseloads). Psychologist candidates who possess assessment skills are also encouraged to apply; however, this is not a requirement. Availability to work 2-3 days at part-time or 3-5 days at full-time (including evenings), and 1-weekend block of at least 4 hours is required. WCG is able to accommodate your desire to work from home, from our locations, or some combination of both.
Employees can expect to receive the following*:
- A vibrant group of professionals, where each clinician is encouraged and supported to develop their own clinical style and interests
- A thriving practice established in 2005 with a steady stream of referrals for children, adolescents, and adults
- Affiliation within a socially conscious staff, engaging together in numerous opportunities each year for experiential education on topics of Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion, and more
- Opportunities for growth within the organization, including supervisor and management roles
- Competitive compensation package
- Full use of billing staff and practice management software with onboard scheduling and notes
- Malpractice insurance (100% employer-paid)
- Life insurance (100% employer-paid)
Access to group-sponsored benefits such as:
- Medical, Dental, Vision
- Ancillary Products of: Group Life/AD&D, Disability Coverage, Pet Insurance, Auto & Home LegalShield, Accident, Critical Illness, Hospitalization, and Prepaid Legal ID Theft Restoration
- Flexible Spending Accounts for Medical, Dependent Care, Transit, and Parking
- Health Savings Account
- Paid Time Off or Sick Time Off
- Participation in 401(k) with discretionary employer matching
*note: some benefits may require Full-Time stats (defined as a minimum of 23 direct service hours per week).
Candidates must not maintain current employment relationships with other private practices or group practices. WCG requires all employees to sign a non-compete agreement.
- Subject line should read: C&A Therapist Application
- Cover Letter
- Curriculum Vitae
- 2 or more personal references of those acquainted with your clinical skills and professional conduct
Wellington Counseling Group is committed to achieving a diverse workforce at all levels of the organization. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer who provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristics protected by federal, state, or local laws.